- AXD is bound by the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles (NPP's).
- Please note that if at any time AXD is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, AXD must co-operate fully.
(a) acts or practices of AXD that are directly related to employee records of current or former employees;
(b) Information about companies, individual partners or sole traders acting in a business capacity.
- AXD collects information about you ("the Information") when you consign freight or engage AXD to supply services, and when you open an account for the payment of freight services.
- AXD collects the Information to provide you with a specific service. For example, we may use the Information you provide us to deliver your freight. If you do not provide the information, it will not be possible to pick up the freight.
- AXD also uses the Information to send you information (either by e-mail or post) that you request. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, please contact email@example.com
- AXD will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you unless you consent.
- AXD does release address information to its subcontractor drivers for the purpose of pick up and delivery of freight. Consent for this release may be express or implied, and express consent may be given orally or in writing.
- AXD does not disclose personal information to third parties other than as set out above.